You are reading FASHION TO-DO: Beatle's Boots!

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

FASHION TO-DO: Beatle's Boots!

Hello there readers!

Now, judge me if you will, but I am addicted to boots and will wear them during any season. And since it's summer, I have been on the lookout for super chic ankle boots, and I think I have finally found what I've been looking for!


For lack of a better term, these Beatle's boots were made iconic by (take a wild guess) the Beatles! (the photo above, however, are The Apple Pies, a Beatles tribute band. Just to avoid any confusion) My personal style is a fair mixture of my own personality, in which I embrace both my femininity and masculinity. These boots, in my opinion, help me to express exactly that. They make a very sleek men's dress shoe, a design that I think is totally Sunday church appropriate, but at the same time the pointed-toe somewhat resembles a woman's classic heel. Plus, they're boots!

Also, Beatle's boots look great in either black or brown. Once in my hands, one could find me pairing them with a pair of dark colored skinny jeans tucked right into the boot. As for me, I'm scrounging around my local thrift stores to find a vintage pair. Hopefully ones like these!


Did I mention that I'm a sucker for buckles? 

As a Beatle's fan, and a boot addict, I think it's safe to say that these boots are on my fashion to-do list, and they are definitely listed as a priority. 

So, what do you all think of these boots?
  • Stumble This
  • Fav This With Technorati
  • Add To Del.icio.us
  • Digg This
  • Add To Facebook
  • Add To Yahoo

1 comments:

dahhlayne said...

BOOTS > SANDALS. Ok, but please tell me you think of "Hey Arnold" when you hear the term Beatle's boots. hahah Sorry, I just remember watching an episode where Sid breaks down in tears cuz his Beatle's boots were stolen. Poor guy, I feel his pain.
Anyways, I FOUND YOU, ALLEN. Glad to see you on blogspot. :)

forte-espressivo.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2010 allenista.
Designed by PANKAJ C. Thanks to BloggerBits